The Small Craft Competence Centre offers product development services to industrial and technology companies. The services of the SCC support companies in creating innovative designs and devices. SCC material and model tests, automation and electrical systems consultations, training courses and other services help various companies grow.
- Seakeeping tests,
- stability and resistance tests,
- towing tank and open-water, read more.
- Design, engineering, 3D modelling,
- hydrodynamic calculations,
- various specialist software, read more.
- Tensile and flexural testing in controlled climate,
- fatigue and accelerated aging,
- various specialist equipment, read more.
- Automation and electrical systems, PLC systems and CAD-CAM consultations,
- electrical measurements and analyses,
- 3D printing: FDM and SLA; read more.
VEIKO VIIL, MBATalTech Estonian Maritime Academy Centre for the Blue Economy
Head of Centre +372 523 1876 email@example.com
HELEN SÄÄSK, MA
Knowledge transfer, industry research, communications