Small Craft Competence Centre
Small Craft Competence Centre (Väikelaevaehituse kompetentsikeskus, SCC) is a research and development unit of the Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia:
- SCC’s main research field is sustainable marine engineering, namely, vessel hydrodynamics – resistance, seakeeping, loads and maneuverability;
- SCC provides small craft design, model testing and materials laboratory services.
SCC was launched in 2011. The SCC building in the heart of Kuressaare, on Saaremaa island, was opened in 2014.
- Anni Hartikainen, Acting Head of SCC, Chairwoman of the Board
- Andres Lipstok, Adviser to Director of Tallinn University of Technology Estonian Maritime Academy
- Hannes Lilp, SRC Group AS, CEO and Chairman of the Management Board
- Kristjan Tabri, MEC Insenerilahendused OÜ, Member of the Management Board
- Madis Kallas, Mayor of Saaremaa Municipality
- Neeme Rand, Head of Kuressaare Regional Training Centre
- Peeter Sääsk, Saare Yachts OÜ CEO
- Jaano Vink, Baltic Workboats AS, Member of the Management Board
ANNI HARTIKAINEN, MA (EE, EN)
Head of SCC